Effective Mosquito And Tick Services For East Brunswick Residents
Most of us here in East Brunswick enjoy spending time outdoors. However, we don't enjoy the pesky mosquitoes and ticks that can spread diseases and ruin our outdoor activities. That's why NJ Mosquito Patrol is here to provide professional services for East Brunswick residents to fight against these annoying pests.
As a family-owned business, NJ Mosquito Patrol strives to provide a safe environment for our customers and their families. Our team of trained and certified technicians use their expertise, experience, and specialized tools to eliminate mosquito and tick populations in your yard. It all starts with our comprehensive inspection of your property to identify any mosquito or tick breeding grounds and target areas where we can be most effective. Our treatments target all stages of the mosquito and tick life cycle, from larva to adult, ensuring we eliminate as many of these insects as possible.
We use safe and effective products registered with the EPA to control mosquitoes and ticks in residential areas. We reapply treatments at regular intervals to keep mosquito and tick populations down so you can enjoy the outdoors in your yard all season long without worrying about these pests.
At NJ Mosquito Patrol, we take protecting your family against mosquitoes and ticks very seriously. We are proud to offer professional and reliable pest control services in East Brunswick. Contact us today to learn more or to receive a free estimate.
Diseases That Mosquitoes And Ticks Spread
Mosquitoes and ticks are more than just annoying pests; they can also transmit diseases. In fact, mosquitoes are responsible for more human deaths than any other animal in the world. Ticks, while not quite as deadly, can still transmit a number of dangerous diseases.
Mosquitoes and ticks transmit diseases by biting a person or animal and transferring pathogens from their saliva into their bloodstream. Ticks in East Brunswick can spread diseases such as Lyme disease, ehrlichiosis, and Rocky Mountain spotted fever. Diseases carried by mosquitoes in our area include West Nile virus and eastern equine encephalitis.
All of these diseases can be very dangerous and lead to serious health issues and even death. That's why it's so important to protect yourself and your family from mosquitoes and ticks with professional services from NJ Mosquito Patrol.
We use highly effective natural treatments to get rid of ticks and mosquitoes in your yard. Our experienced technicians will identify potential breeding grounds and eliminate larvae with a special larvicide that is safe for humans, pets, and the environment. They will also create a barrier around the perimeter of your yard to prevent mosquitoes and ticks from entering.
With NJ Mosquito Patrol on your side, you can rest easy knowing that your family has protection from mosquito and tick-borne diseases. Contact us today to learn more.
For New Customers
Save Now With This Special Offer On Mosquito Control
We offer a free estimate to get started with our services if you're a new customer. We know that when it comes to mosquito and tick control for your yard, you probably have a lot of questions. We are here to answer them and provide you with the best solution for your specific situation.
During this call, we'll discuss our inspection process and treatment plans in detail, as well as pricing information. With NJ Mosquito Patrol on your side, you can be sure that you're getting the highest quality mosquito and tick services in the East Brunswick area. Get in touch with us today and let us help protect your family against mosquito and tick-borne diseases.
Practical Mosquito And Tick Control Tips For Your Yard
Mosquitoes and ticks can be a real nuisance, but with the right control measures, you can protect yourself and your family from these dangerous pests. Here are some simple but effective ways to repel mosquitoes and ticks in your yard:
- Eliminate standing water. Mosquitoes need just a teaspoon of water to lay their eggs, so eliminating standing water is key to preventing an infestation. Check gutters, plastic covers, toys, lawn furniture, and trash cans for any water that might have accumulated and remove it. Change the water in bird baths weekly, and aerate or get rid of ponds you don't use. If you have potted plants, empty saucers after watering them. It's also important to make sure that the ground around your home slopes away from the foundation so rainwater doesn't pool there.
- Stack woodpiles away from your home. Ticks tend to hide in woodpiles, so if you have any near your house, be sure to stack them away from the foundation. If possible, keep a three-foot area around the pile free of debris and leaf litter since ticks like to hide in these areas.
- Use window and door screens. Screens on windows and doors will help keep mosquitoes from entering your home. Be sure to inspect screens for any holes or rips and replace them if necessary.
- Keep vegetation in check. Ticks often hang out in wooded or brushy areas waiting for a host, so keep your lawn mowed and trim back any bushes or trees near your house.
- Create a barrier. Ticks like shady, moist places to hide, so keeping a layer of wood chips or gravel between your lawn and any natural areas can also help keep them away.
Following these simple tips can help reduce the number of these biting pests around your property. However, the best way to control mosquitoes and ticks is to hire a professional like NJ Mosquito Patrol. Our mosquito and tick treatments kill these pests within 24 hours, and unlike other companies, we re-treat every 14 days to ensure maximum protection.
We also offer one-time services for outdoor events. If you're hosting a party or special event and want to make sure your guests are comfortable, contact us for a free phone estimate.
With NJ Mosquito Patrol on your side, you can enjoy your outdoor living space all season long without worrying about mosquito and tick-borne illnesses. Contact us today to learn more about our flea and tick extermination services.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"I would recommend this company to anyone looking for their services. Owen and Mike came and did a fantastic job. Very professional and Great people."
"Always the best experience ! Have been using for a year or so now, and it really keeps the bugs out of my yard. We threw a birthday party, and not one person got bit by mosquitos. Customer service is on par and always on time. Thanks mosquito patrol so much for making my yard an enjoyable hangout spot"
"The owner is a true business man. Courteous fair and honest. The service man are just as professional, respectful and punctual. Glad I found this business."