The seasons are changing from late summer to fall, and for many homeowners in East Brunswick, this means pests are changing, too. Summer invaders like mosquitoes and ticks are gradually giving way to flies, gnats, and ants.
If you’re looking to prevent common fall pest problems in East Brunswick, this guide from NJ Mosquito Patrol is just what you’re looking for. Here, we discuss everything you should know about fall pest problems, including what they are, what they do, and how foundational treatments from a local pest control company can help.
Common Pest Problems Around East Brunswick In The Fall
East Brunswick experiences all sorts of pest problems, especially during the fall. As we get into the chillier nights of November, you may start to notice types of pests like:
- Fly activity: The house fly is the most common fall invader you may see around your home.
- Gnat activity: As the days get shorter and the temperatures drop, keep on the lookout for unwanted fungus gnats.
- Ant activity: Carpenter ants waste no time setting up shop inside your autumn home.
It can be difficult if not impossible to remove these pests using DIY solutions alone. They can also create a host of problems for pets, people, and your personal property.
Let’s take a closer look at what these specific dangers are.
The Damage And Danger Fall Pests Cause
Fall pests look to your New Brunswick home for safety, shelter, and warmth during the winter. They also use your home as a breeding ground for their hundreds of offspring — something you likely don’t want.
Additional damages and dangers caused by fall pests are:
- The destruction of property, including leftovers packaged in paper or left on the counter.
- Hordes of unwanted flying pests, especially when it comes to flies and gnats.
- The potential to spread serious diseases, including food poisoning.
If you have fall pests anywhere around your home, you may need to deal with their many side effects and dangers. There are ways, however, to reduce your risks, especially when it comes to their initial injunction into your home.
It all starts with dependable pest control.
How Foundational Treatments Protect East Brunswick Homes From Pests
The most effective way to protect your East Brunswick home from pests is to focus on foundational treatments during the fall. The team at NJ Mosquito Patrol would be happy to oblige with fast-acting and long-lasting foundation pest control.
Our foundational treatments are self explanatory:
- First, we coat the entire foundation of the home in a specialty product of choice. We cover four feet up on the side of the house and 4 feet on the ground away from the home.
- Next, we allow our treatments to take effect in your yard. Any ants, flies, or gnats creeping into your home are stopped in their tracks by our proven barrier treatment.
- Now, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the brilliant colors of fall. You don’t have to worry about pests scurrying their way into your home.
Have some additional questions or comments? Get in touch with NJ Mosquito Patrol today. We look forward to protecting you and your home with professional pest control treatments.
Your Source For Professional Pest Management In East Brunswick
For scientifically-proven foundation pest control in East Brunswick, look no further than NJ Mosquito Patrol. We offer decades of experience in the local area offering high-quality services to homeowners and their families.
Let this autumn be a relaxing season with a pest-free, problem free home. Get in touch with the pros at NJ Mosquito Patrol to get a free quote for your East Brunswick home.
Our certified pest experts will work with you to find the best solution for your needs. Simply fill out this form for a free, no-obligation estimate.